Thursday, October 16, 2008

Introduction

Whats good my name is Jonathan Almonte, but I go by Jay or John. I'm 17 and I was born in Beth Israel hospital which is in Manhattan and I'm from Brooklyn, N.Y. I currently live in Ridgewood, Queens. My nationality is the best of both worlds Puerto Rican, and Domincan. I have one older brother and 3 older sisters. I'm in high school and I go to Williamsburg Charter High.
Playing basketball is my favorite thing to do. I started playing when I was younger for the CYO league and kept on ever since. I also like listening to music. Hip-hop is what I mostly listen to, but I listen to other types of music too. My top 5 artists have to be Jay-z, Kanye West, Cassidy, Fabulous, and Lil Wayne.
Besides basketball and music I like girls, hanging out, clothes, and sneakers. My main friends that I like hanging out with are Mike Tate, Anthony, Allan, Candido, and Adeayo. Things that I dislike are fake people,

No comments: