Sunday, October 19, 2008

kicks


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JordansOne of my the things I do besides playin ball is buying sneakers and clothes. Some people say that buying sneakers is a waste of money but its just lyk buying any other materialistic thing. The whole point is to make you feel good and some people go over the extent to make that happen. I just buy sneakers. My favorite sneaker is the Jordan 11's. All jordans have a specific number and every sneaker is different and creative in its own way. In the jordan book I read he explains how he came up with every sneaker and it made me like the sneakers even more. The reason I like the 11's so much is because of the way it is designed with patan leather. It's also one of the most comfortable of the jordan sneakers. Jordan 11's are definetly my top sneakers.

No comments: